- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-09-06
- Last connection: 2017-09-06
- 12:39 openQA Infrastructure action #90275: Replacement openQA OSD aarch64 hardware (was: Dedicated non-rpi aarch64 hardware for manual testing)
- maritawerner wrote:
> These two machines will be added to openQA and can than be used for all jobs. But in addition ...
- 08:56 openQA Infrastructure action #90275: Replacement openQA OSD aarch64 hardware (was: Dedicated non-rpi aarch64 hardware for manual testing)
- I have a question. Are these machines to be used only for on-demand manual testing or we can automate jobs on them?
- 08:34 openQA Tests action #95697 (New): [kernel][jeos][opensuse] Have a common way to add LTP repository for SLE and openSUSE
- Currently, LTP tests in SLE use QA_HEAD_REPO variable
- 12:52 openQA Tests action #92704 (Resolved): [qac][microos][opensuse] tdup very frequently times out
- This issue is not longer happening since Fabian increased the timeout in [this PR](https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-...
- 12:49 openQA Tests action #91293 (Resolved): [qac][container] Docker networking between containers is broken
- The issue was this bug: https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1184954
And the tests were tagged accordingly....
- 12:44 openQA Tests action #88337: [qac][microos][sporadic] test fails in networking
- Last ocurrence: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1793258#
- 12:41 openQA Tests action #80984: [qac] MicroOS 15.2 aarch64: rcshell test fails in bootloader_uefi
- Sorry for the late reaction on this. I failed to find microos running on 15.2 job... if is ok to close this one?
- 12:38 openQA Tests action #75364 (Resolved): [qac] job incompletes with auto_review:"(?s)Error connecting to VNC server.*openqa.*-xen.*backend died: socket does not exist. Probably your backend instance could not start or died.*"
- After XEN host update done by Martin, we haven't observed this issue.
- 12:36 openQA Tests action #78013 (Resolved): [qac] [sporadic] test fails in containers_3rd_party
- Closing, as history shows this hasn't been happening in latest jobs: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1836920#next_p...
- 12:00 openQA Tests action #71749 (Closed): [qac][microos] test fails in journal_check "kernel: vio vio: uevent: failed to send synthetic uevent" for MicroOS ppc64le
- Not more runs of microos in ppc.
Also available in: Atom