- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-09-06
- Last connection: 2017-09-06
- 13:18 openQA Tests action #66203: [kernel][ltp] test fails in ioctl_loop05 - LOOP_SET_DIRECT_IO succeeded unexpectedly
- But aren't we using latest master status when adding the repo like this?
`zypper -n --gpg-auto-import-keys ar -f -p ...
- 12:39 openQA Tests action #66203: [kernel][ltp] test fails in ioctl_loop05 - LOOP_SET_DIRECT_IO succeeded unexpectedly
- pcervinka wrote:
> @jlausuch this could be https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1176983, also QAM jobs dont us...
- 16:01 openQA Tests action #66203: [kernel][ltp] test fails in ioctl_loop05 - LOOP_SET_DIRECT_IO succeeded unexpectedly
- @pcervinka @pvorel
we found this issue still in 15-SP1 QU5:
- 11:19 openQA Tests coordination #76960: Test modules that depends on PackageHub for software provided in supported SLE modules
- When is BETA variable supposed to be removed?
- 09:16 openQA Tests action #76813: Test using svirt backend fails with auto_review:"Error connecting to VNC server.*: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection refused"
- Not sure we are gonna fix this backend failure, however I keep the ticket to tag failing tests when it happens again.
- 16:29 openQA Tests action #41768 (Rejected): DPDK on azure
- This is not requested any more form PC team.
- 15:09 openQA Tests action #75364: [qac] job incompletes with auto_review:"(?s)Error connecting to VNC server.*openqa.*-xen.*backend died: socket does not exist. Probably your backend instance could not start or died.*"
- What am I supposed to do with this? Just tag the failed test I suppose :)
This looks like the same nature of https:...
- 10:13 openQA Tests action #67648 (Workable): [qac][wsl][windows install] windows image refresh prior to WSL2 testing
- 10:07 openQA Tests action #67717 (Workable): [qac][JeOS][LTP[opensuse] - Start ltp testing in oS JeOS
- 10:02 openQA Tests action #64406 (Blocked): [qac][JeOS] enable VMware test suites
Also available in: Atom