[Leap15.3][qe-core][qem][epic] test fails sporadically in updates_packagekit_gpk
It seems that Package updater takes more time to load, than 100s that are set in
openQA test in scenario opensuse-15.3-DVD-Backports-Incidents-x86_64-gnome@64bit-2G fails in
Test suite description¶
Fails since (at least) Build 20210712-2
Last good: 20210712-1 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by punkioudi over 1 year ago
#4 Updated by geor over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Workable to Resolved
After running this scenario 20 times through a period of 12+ hours, there were zero occurrences of the failures: http://angmar.suse.de/tests/3629#next_previous.
This leads me to believe that the failures observed in o3 are infrastructure related and there isn't a fix we can provide (as qe-core), not least because there is no test failure to be reproduced.
I will mark this ticket as resolved, but feel free to reopen it, if it is clear to someone else that qe-core can provide a fix for this.
#6 Updated by szarate over 1 year ago
- Tracker changed from action to coordination
- Subject changed from [Leap15.3][qe-core][qem] test fails sporadically in updates_packagekit_gpk to [Leap15.3][qe-core][qem][epic] test fails sporadically in updates_packagekit_gpk
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
- We found out that the test here: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1835395#step/updates_packagekit_gpk/51 simply timed out. does it really make sense for this to take this long? is it a product bug?.
Next step is to collect similar failures within this ticket and analize what's going on, not all may be fixed but there might be some underlying issues hidden.