[qe-core][functional][saga] document lib/ functions
As we currently have no documentation for the functions in lib/ we need a mechanism to automatically generate it from POD inside the files.
The team decided to apply the best practices described in https://www.perl.com/pub/2005/07/14/bestpractices.html/
- enable gh-pages on os-autoinst-distri-opensuse
- adapt travis to create and deploy documentation to gh-pages
- write documentation for each lib/ function
- fancy up the html output
- document the gh-pages in the wiki, maybe crosslink in open.qa
#6 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 2 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
A workable epic without assignee mean that anyone can create sub tickets to cover each undocumented module. (Please assign sub tickets to yourself when working on them)
Once that all items in the checklist are checked, I will review the epic resolving it if nothing else needs to be done, assigning it to me.
#7 Updated by SLindoMansilla over 2 years ago
- Checklist set to [ ] enable gh-pages on os-autoinst-distri-opensuse, [ ] adapt travis to create and deploy documentation to gh-pages, [ ] write documentation for each lib/ function, [ ] fancy up the html output, [ ] document the gh-pages in the wiki, maybe crosslink in open.qa
See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/002722.html