coordination #50507: [qe-core][functional][saga] document lib/ functions
[functional][u] fix travis deployment condition
The condition for the deployment of the lib/ functions via Travis is not working, we are currently re-deploying the docs everytime a new Travis Build is triggered (except on PRs)
Travis deploys to gh-pages on following conditions:
- the POD documentation in one of the lib/ functions has changed
It shall not deploy on following conditions:
- code in the lib/ functions has changed
- Teach the script https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/blob/master/script/generateUtilsDoc.sh#L31 to ignore the generated hash.
- See line 7 on view-source:https://os-autoinst.github.io/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/utils.html
- Szarate and me agreed on setting a flag (NEW_DEPLOY_NEEDED) in the generateUtilsDoc.sh to keep the travis.yml clean. I think 'diff' would be the tool of choice here.
- Use diff ignore feature.
#5 Updated by dheidler about 2 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
#8 Updated by szarate about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Yes, also https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/8130 is related