[functional][u] openssh: test needs to use key-based login for root
This is a change needed in order to be able to update to openssh 7.9, based on sr
The submit request changes the default configuration of openssh for user root to only permit keybased auth, no longer password auth (as per upstream default).
This breaks the assumptions done in our openQA tests, where at least two tests rely on root/password combo for ssh.
- A member from QSF-u should be test module maintainer and update the test module
The identified tests, so far, are:
both should switch the logic to be root/keybased auth. As an addition for completion, a test user/password might be added in plus
#2 Updated by okurz almost 3 years ago
- Subject changed from openssh: test needs to use key-based login for root to [functional][u] openssh: test needs to use key-based login for root
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Milestone 22
I guess that means "no".
#13 Updated by dheidler almost 3 years ago
PR got merged.
Now we need the OBS SR accepted as the test will fail without the fix in the SR due to https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1114008