[functional][u][epic] openssh: extend tests
Bugs in existing tests
(Total: 0.00 h)
#1 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Copied from action #43703: [functional][u] openssh: test needs to use key-based login for root added
#2 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Related to action #45053: Test installation over ssh as root on Tumbleweed with latest update forbidding root-password login added
#3 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Blocked
- Assignee set to okurz
Actually I think we should wait first for #45053 and the subtask to be resolved
#4 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from okurz to mgriessmeier
Move to new QSF-u PO after I moved to the "tools"-team. I mainly checked the subject line so in individual instances you might not agree to take it over completely into QSF-u. Feel free to discuss with me or reassign to me or someone else in this case. Thanks.
#5 Updated by SLindoMansilla almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Blocked to Rejected
Sub tasks rejected.
Related tasks still open, can be worked independently.
#6 Updated by szarate over 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from action to coordination
#7 Updated by szarate over 2 years ago
See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/002722.html