[sle][functional][medium][u] Test suites that use "all patterns" boot from created qcow2 image
|Target version:||QA - future|
There are several test suite that use the same installation.
The execution time of those and the maintenance would be easier if we had a test suite that generates a qcow2 image with all pattern installed and the following ones boot from this qcow2 image:
- allpatterns [SLE-12-SP3], [SLE-12-SP4], [SLE-15]
- sdk+allpatterns [SLE 12-SP3], [SLE 12-SP4], [SLE 15 (not available yet)]
- we+allpatterns [SLE 12-SP3], [SLE 12-SP4], [SLE 15 (not available yet)]
- AC: The following test suites boot from the allpatterns qcow2 image.
- Adapt the test suites.
- Keep in mind that on s390x only some machines can boot from qcow2, WORKER_CLASS=svirt
#6 Updated by jorauch about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional] Test suites that use "all patterns" boot from created qcow2 image to [sle][functional][medium] Test suites that use "all patterns" boot from created qcow2 image
- Assignee set to jorauch
Apply these settings to the test suites:
#16 Updated by jorauch about 2 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Category changed from Enhancement to existing tests to New test
- Status changed from Feedback to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Milestone 14 to future
As discussed with okurz we do not have a current use case for these. Could make sense in the future whenever we need it, i.e. when we have any test that wants to test based on special patterns.