[sle][functional][u][medium] New test suite create_hdd_gnome+all_patterns
|Target version:||QA - future|
There are several test suite that use the same installation.
If we had the installation in a separated test suite that generates de qcow2 image for the rest of the test suites that need it, we would have:
- shorter execution times on productive instance (faster build feedback)
- shorter execution times on QA engineers machines (machines less busy/blocked)
- easier maintenance of test suites that need this qcow2 image.
- Avoid redundancy problems on test suites that should perform the same installation by centralizing such installation into one test suite.
The following test suites could boot using that qcow2 image:
- allpatterns [SLE-12-SP3], [SLE-12-SP4], [SLE-15]
- sdk+allpatterns [SLE 12-SP3], [SLE 12-SP4], [SLE 15 (not available yet)]
- we+allpatterns [SLE 12-SP3], [SLE 12-SP4], [SLE 15 (not available yet)]
AC1: There a new test suite that creates a qcow2 image with all patterns installed.
Create a new test suite. Test is locally. Enable it on OSD.
#15 Updated by jorauch about 2 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Milestone 14 to future
As discussed with okurz we do not have a current use case for these. Could make sense in the future whenever we need it, i.e. when we have any test that wants to test based on special patterns.
#24 Updated by okurz about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
I think time has shown that we do not benefit from that currently. When we see a direct need we can bring this back up. However then we would do it differently after in the past months we have split out the YaST job group and image creation jobs plus post-install validations are conducted differently.