[sle][packagehub][opensuse][epic] packagehub testing
ideas for testing
- just enable the module in allmodules test, e.g. https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1026320#
- add one scenario enabling only existing pattern, "kde"
- we could add single test modules to the tests distribution, especially when we already have corresponding test modules for openSUSE, e.g. "sshfs"
- migration with packagehub enabled
- incorporate single package test (see what we do for HPC asmorodskyi)
- later add to maintenance tests on tests update repo as well
#1 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
#2 Updated by okurz about 4 years ago
#4 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
Not much sense to test on SLE 12 SP3 right now, considering blocked by bsc#1040606 for now. Nothing to test right now for SLE15 or other versions.
Also, there is https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:okurz:test-packagehub showing problems of unresolvables already quite lightweight.
Waiting for bug resolution or a later version of SLE before continuing
#7 Updated by okurz over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional]packagehub testing to [sle][functional][bsc#1072608]packagehub testing
- Status changed from Feedback to Blocked
- Target version changed from Milestone 13 to Milestone 16
blocked by bsc#1072608 and the other one about packagehub on SLE15, let's wait for late RC or GM of SLE15.
#13 Updated by okurz about 3 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][bsc#1072608] packagehub testing to [sle][functional][u][epic] packagehub testing
- Due date changed from 2018-06-05 to 2018-07-03
- Status changed from Blocked to Workable
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Milestone 16 to Milestone 17
bug resolved, unblocked. Related to #34273 but we can continue with new tests, let's revisit this epic later and let's check the current state then.
#18 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][u][epic] packagehub testing to [sle][packagehub][opensuse][epic] packagehub testing
you are funny. There are no actual subtasks :D
But the ideas mentioned are still not done and valid. I understand that you don't see it in scope for "[u]" which is fine so I reopen and remove the team tag for you.
See for the reason of tracker change: http://mailman.suse.de/mailman/private/qa-sle/2020-October/002722.html