[qam] test fails in evolution_mail_imap
Bugs in existing tests
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP1-Desktop-DVD-Updates-x86_64-qam-regression-message@64bit fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 20170522-5
Last good: 20170522-6 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
Incorrect password for tests of imap account ...
- Related to action #17596: [userspace][qam] test fails to reach external mail server in evolution_meeting_pop sometimes -> use local server added
- Related to action #18266: [qam][x11regressions] test fails in evolution_mail_* added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from qkzhu to pcervinka
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
Changes were implemented and merged. Let's observe test scenario for some time. New test implementation discover product bug bsc#1049387 already.
- Related to action #20696: [qam] Make evolution_prepare_servers compatibile with openSUSE added
- Related to action #15134: [sle][x11regressions][qam]test fails many times in evolution_meeting_pop/imap (unreliable) added
- Related to action #18772: test fails in evolution_meeting_imap added
- Related to action #19054: [QAM][12.1][x86_64]test fails in evolution_meeting_pop added
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Local servers (postfix, dovecot) were configured locally in openQA instance.
Soft fail for bug bsc#1049387 was added to test.
Also available in: Atom