[qam][x11regressions] test fails in evolution_mail_*
Bugs in existing tests
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP2-Desktop-DVD-Updates-x86_64-qam-regression-message@64bit fails in
account info is unreachable ( http://jupiter.bej.suse.com/openqa/password.conf )
Fails since (at least) Build 20170402-1
Last good: 20170401-2 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by osukup about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from test fails in evolution_mail_imap to [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_*
#2 Updated by okurz about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_* to [qam][x11regressions] test fails in evolution_mail_*
#3 Updated by pluskalm about 6 years ago
- Assignee set to vsvecova
#4 Updated by vsvecova about 6 years ago
- Related to action #17596: [userspace][qam] test fails to reach external mail server in evolution_meeting_pop sometimes -> use local server added
#5 Updated by vsvecova about 6 years ago
- Related to action #19320: [qam] test fails in evolution_mail_imap added
#6 Updated by vsvecova about 6 years ago
- Related to action #15134: [sle][x11regressions][qam]test fails many times in evolution_meeting_pop/imap (unreliable) added
#7 Updated by vsvecova about 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
I have identified 3 other issues with similar or identical underlying cause and listed them as related tasks.
I also contacted qkzhu, who is assigned on two of these issues, to sync with him about our progress, in order to avoid duplicating work.
#8 Updated by vsvecova almost 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from vsvecova to pcervinka
Reassigning to Petr Cervinka, as discussed with Martin Pluskal.
#9 Updated by vsvecova almost 6 years ago
- Related to action #20570: [qam] test fails in libreoffice_pyuno_bridge - email settings test not working added
#10 Updated by pcervinka almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Resolved in #19320.