To be able to safely improve and extend os-autoinst, we need to have reliable and stable unit tests with even better code coverage, at least 100% statement coverage. Continue with the path "testapi.pm"
- AC1: codecov.yml ensures that we have at least 100% statement coverage (with explicit Devel::Cover exceptions allowed) for the path "testapi.pm"
- Identify areas showing less than 100.00% on https://app.codecov.io/gh/os-autoinst/os-autoinst/blob/master/testapi.pm and
- Remove dead code that
- Add according test coverage
- Add explicit exception statements on unreachable code
- Add testapi.pm to codecov.yml "fully_covered" until the complete project reaches 100%