To be able to safely improve and extend os-autoinst, we need to have reliable and stable unit tests with even better code coverage, at least 100% statement coverage. All the rest besides "consoles/" or "testapi.pm"
- AC1: codecov.yml ensures that we have at least 100% statement coverage (with explicit Devel::Cover exceptions allowed) for the complete project
- Identify areas showing less than 100.00% on https://app.codecov.io/gh/os-autoinst/os-autoinst and
- Remove dead code that
- Add according test coverage
- Add explicit exception statements on unreachable code
- Adapt codecov.yml to ensure 100% coverage for all paths replacing "fully_covered"