[epic] Unify YaST and Migration CIs and job groups
After the merge of YaST squad and Migration squad we noticed that we have too many places to look at, specially for Migration scope.
We should find some sort of order to all of this in the near future, and easy way to see installation, YaST modules and different types of migrations grouped properly.
At least Yam squad should aim to have a couple of job group, one for intermediate snapshot validation and another one for milestone validation.
This also represent a challenge how to organize the CIs, but as we plan to move to libyui-rest-api also in Migration, it would feel natural to use for all YaST CI with adjustments (the first one the name of the repo to reflect the new Yam squad).
AC1: Minimize the number of openQA job groups
AC2: Single CI for Yam squad in gitlab.
AC3: Cover with unified CI the Maintenance CI
#1 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Related to action #120696: Fix broken GitLab CI and consolidate CI docker images added
#2 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Subject changed from [Epic] Unify YaST and Migration CIs and job groups to [epic] Unify YaST and Migration CIs and job groups
#3 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Related to coordination #121957: [saga] Consolidation of test coverage in Yam squad added
#4 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Tags deleted (
- Status changed from New to Workable
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya 3 months ago
- Description updated (diff)