[qe-core] test fails in prepare_test_data - sshd: error: kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
ssh connection is consistently dropping between the SUT and openQA at prepare_test_data, preventing further tests.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP4-Online-s390x-extra_tests_gnome@s390x-kvm-sle12 fails in
Test suite description¶
Maintainer: QE Core, asmorodskyi. Extra tests which were designed to run on gnome , VNC_STALL_THRESHOLD is needed for xen svirt to don't turn off the scrreen after default 4 sec
New version of extra_tests_on_gnome for yaml scheduling
- AC:0 Switch the test to use root console to remove the initial failure/urgency
- AC:1 Investigate: sshd: error: kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
- AC:2 Investigate if this test can be unscheduled. Tests may be able or already are downloading the necessary test data themselves. No need to download unneeded data.
- AC:3 Make sure that the ssh console is necessary for s390, given that we have a working serial console
- AC:4 Investigate if it is a backend/hardware problem with grenache/s390 machine
- AC:5 Investigate if the problem is caused by the choice of
Fails since (at least) Build 61.1
Last good: (unknown) (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
Updated by punkioudi almost 2 years ago
- Priority changed from High to Normal
The issue here is the
permission denied appearing here : https://openqa.suse.de/tests/8207530#step/prepare_test_data/9
In the Build108.1, doesn't appear, so we could probably lower the priority.
Updated by pherranz almost 2 years ago
Running statistic tests to check if it still fails in Build 117.1