[qe-core][samba_adcli][epic] Tracker for samba_adcli failures
Bugs in existing tests
(Total: 0.00 h)
#1 Updated by geor almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [qe-core][samba_adcli] Tracker for samba_adcli failures to [qe-core][samba_adcli][epic] Tracker for samba_adcli failures
#2 Updated by szarate almost 2 years ago
I wonder if half of the failures would be possible to get sorted by disabling ipv6.
#4 Updated by tjyrinki_suse almost 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from action to coordination
- Status changed from New to Workable
#5 Updated by geor almost 2 years ago
Although none of the actual issues have been resolved, they have been identified and softfailed.
So I believe that we can reschedule samba_adcli in the test runs.
#6 Updated by okurz over 1 year ago
- Category set to Bugs in existing tests
#7 Updated by tjyrinki_suse over 1 year ago
- Target version set to QE-Core: Ready
Would be nice to work on samba_ad issues (or at least find out which tasks are relevant at the moment) for the next sprint.
#8 Updated by tjyrinki_suse over 1 year ago
- Target version deleted (