- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2020-02-03
- Last connection: 2020-02-03
- 07:49 QA action #95221: Provide more people with administrative access to services on qam2.suse.de, at least qa-maintenance/openQABot, i.e. increase bus factor size:M
- What would helpful as a first step is to have access to the logs of the scheduling job runs. In some cases (perhaps e...
- 13:27 openQA Tests action #94928 (Resolved): Implement gcc-jit test
- Test implemented.
- 13:12 openQA Tests action #94928: Implement gcc-jit test
- PR: https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/12818
- 08:08 openQA Tests action #94928 (Resolved): Implement gcc-jit test
- On request of Martin Liška, we should include a simple test for gcc jit into the valgrind test.
Reason for the tes...
- 13:19 openQA Tests action #94582: [qem]test fails in containers_3rd_party
- Could we perhaps move this to the Containers Project? That would make finding those issues during the review process ...
- 14:50 openQA Tests action #93339: test fails in validate_btrfs
- jlausuch wrote:
> I missed thanking you for this!
Was a pleasure ;-)
- 07:23 openQA Tests action #91908: [qem][publiccloud] test fails in preadv203_64, preadv203, ptrace10
- IMHO this is solved, right?
- 14:47 openQA Tests action #87731 (Resolved): [qem] test fails in ssh_interactive_init
- 14:46 openQA Tests action #93240 (Resolved): test fails in valgrind: fails to compile with gcc11
- Guess we can close this
- 09:35 openQA Tests action #93339 (Resolved): test fails in validate_btrfs
Also available in: Atom