[qe-core] move ncurses out of installation tests
Enhancement to existing tests
(Total: 0.00 h)
Currently ncurses test runs as part of many installation tests.
Ideally, installation test should only install and run some checks strictly related to installation.
The reason is to give less chances possible for such run to fail, because a lot of other runs will depend on the installation and a retry of installation takes a long time.
Consider moving it on test suite that runs from a disk.
- Find out where the test runs
- Propose alternative on non-installation test suites
- move it
- check for other candidates to be moved and create new poo#
- Related to action #95724: [qe-core] move vim out of installation tests added
- Related to action #95362: [qe-core] make zypper_call use serial terminal regardless of the architecture added
- Category set to Enhancement to existing tests
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Start date deleted (
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to zluo
- Target version set to QE-Core: Ready
take over and working on sub ticket
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
since the sub ticket has been resolved, set it as resolved now.
Also available in: Atom