[opensuse] hexchat rather frequently fails - on @64bit_qxl
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-gnome@64bit_qxl fails in
This failure is observed most often (or almost exclusively) on the machine @64bit_qxl; it is not 100% reproducible, but happens often enough to become visible
Test suite description¶
Fails since (at least) Build 20210430
Last good: 20210429 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#1 Updated by openqa_review almost 2 years ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: gnome@64bit_qxl
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released"
- The label in the openQA scenario is removed
#2 Updated by maritawerner almost 2 years ago
GraceWang is that something for your team to look at?
#3 Updated by tjyrinki_suse almost 2 years ago
- Subject changed from hexchat rather frequently fails - on @64bit_qxl to [opensuse] hexchat rather frequently fails - on @64bit_qxl
- Start date deleted (
#4 Updated by okurz almost 2 years ago
tjyrinki_suse GraceWang is in
[desktop], shouldn't it be that keyword then?
#5 Updated by okurz almost 2 years ago
- Related to action #93315: [desktop][opensuse] hexchat: connection issues to irc.freenode.net added
#6 Updated by slo-gin 8 months ago
This ticket was set to Normal priority but was not updated within the SLO period. Please consider picking up this ticket or just set the ticket to the next lower priority.