- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Other
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2017-03-02
- Last connection: 2017-03-02
- 08:07 openQA Tests action #93159 (In Progress): [tw] [desktop] GNOME40 : Five test cases fail under desktopapps-gnome
- PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/12718 has been created to fix this issue.
- 00:57 openQA Tests action #93159: [tw] [desktop] GNOME40 : Five test cases fail under desktopapps-gnome
- There are 5 test cases that failed, among them, "nautilus_permission" and "login_test" have already fixed by adding n...
- 09:09 openQA Tests action #41384 (Resolved): [desktop] test fails in application_starts_on_login
- Checked in sle-15-SP3-Desktop-DVD-Updates-x86_64-Build20210610-1-qam-regression-gnome@64bit-virtio-vga
- 08:03 openQA Tests action #44018 (Resolved): [sle15sp1][desktop] test fails in change_password under wayland and X11
- Duplicate with https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/91619
- 08:00 openQA Tests action #43610 (Resolved): [desktop][tw] Duplicate desktopapps-* test suites for both x11 and wayland
- The below test suites have been added and enabled under group openSUSE Tumbleweed
- 07:54 openQA Tests action #63844: [desktop][sle15sp2] test fails in evolution_smoke
- @zcjia There is a same issue created by QAM https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/67408 which has been resolved to add...
- 07:46 openQA Tests action #54887: [desktop][tw] migrate testcase "desktopapps-message" from SLE15 to Tumbleweed
- Remove yying from the Assignee since he is no longer in SUSE.
The desktopapps-message-wayland is running under the...
- 07:39 openQA Tests action #31174 (New): [sle15sp1][desktop] Migrate Tumbleweed gnome related cases to SLED15
- The below test cases are not scheduled in SLE.
- 07:19 openQA Tests action #36691 (Rejected): [sle12sp4][desktop] Implement test cases for gnome-package-kit/packagekit.
- Duplicate with https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/36694
Close this and use poo#36694 to track this.
- 09:15 openQA Tests action #27856 (Resolved): [opensuse][desktop][wayland][sporadic]test fails in sshxterm - workaround(s) for "fragile" wayland
- Checked in the latest TW, the sshxterm is passed https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/1774439#step/sshxterm/7
Also available in: Atom