QA - coordination #91646: [saga][epic] SUSE Maintenance QA workflows with fully automated testing, approval and release
[epic] Make reviewing openQA results per squad easier
As a squad team member, I want to be able to more easily review Maintenance and Tumbleweed job group related test failures that are relevant to my squad.
- AC1: Squad members have access to a convenient review workflow of relevant openQA test failures
- Send out Rocket.Chat notifications via GitLab CI
- Use custom hook scripts
- Consider a custom view for the web UI
- Extend openqa-review with filter parameters (blocklist/passlist) on test suite name
- but I doubt teams would be able to maintain a blocklist/passlist including all the test suites that they are interested in or not interested in, maybe test modules would work -> "Extend openqa-review with filter parameters (blocklist/passlist) on test module maintainers"?
- Automatic checks for
- Maintainer in each test suite
- Maintainer in each job template
- Maintainer in each job group
- No orphaned tests (not reviewed in any squad)
- Have some page where you can choose the squad and then see its related tests for each SLE version