As visible in
the "todo"-view on /tests/overview can show up parallel_failed jobs but the build receives the "all reviewed" black certificate badge regardless as it should. These parallel_failed jobs should not show up on the todo view
- AC1: parallel_failed show not up on /tests/overview on todo=1
- AC2: parallel_failed still show up if the todo flag is not provided
- AC3: the evaluation for the black certificate badge is not changed
- Research where the state and results of jobs are evaluated for todo=1 and compare the evaluation for the case when results are prepared for display
#3 Updated by okurz about 2 months ago
- Target version changed from future to Ready
the topic was brought up by @Xiaojing_liu in #92857 . So as this was affecting here and it showed that it's important we come together for a quick mob-programming session and came up with the above PR. Let's see if we can solve it quickly. Hence putting it on the backlog.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/4316 merged and active on production. A quick look into https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?arch=&flavor=&machine=&test=&modules=&module_re=&todo=1&distri=microos&distri=opensuse&version=Tumbleweed&build=20211115&groupid=1# looks exactly as it should. There are two "parallel_failed" jobs shown but in both cases test modules have actually failed in there independant of the job being cancelled in the next module after the failing one.