- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-08-07
- Last connection: 2019-08-07
- 15:13 openQA Tests action #56975 (Rejected): [kernel][ltp][qam] test fails in unshare01_sh
- The failing testcase checks functionality which is not supported on 12SP1 kernels. Failure is expected.
- 13:28 openQA Project action #66619: OpenQA jobs roll back to the wrong snapshot on hard test failure
- asmorodskyi wrote:
> please be aware of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/60443 there might be some connection be...
- 11:54 openQA Project action #66619 (New): OpenQA jobs roll back to the wrong snapshot on hard test failure
- When a job includes multiple modules that create a snapshot, VM rollback appears to always use the very first snapsho...
- 14:14 openQA Project action #65627: [kernel] Job fails to download LTP asset file
- This appears to be a bug in asset registration. The download URL used by cache service above always returns error 404...
- 14:31 openQA Tests action #64707: [qac][public cloud][ltp] epoll_wait02 test from LTP syscalls fails on GCE On-Demand
- This appears to be just another case of randomly overloaded VM host.
- 13:54 openQA Tests action #64285: [qam] Aggregate tests with GM base image
- Single incidents testsuite `qam-minimal-full` can detect this type of problem in core system packages: https://openqa...
- 16:39 openQA Tests action #64285 (Workable): [qam] Aggregate tests with GM base image
- This is a test scenario designed to detect weak dependency breakage which caused certificate issues on SLE-12. https:...
- 10:13 openQA Infrastructure action #63706 (Rejected): [zkvm] Connection loss between VM and host on openqaworker2
- The zkvm slots on openqaworker2 frequently lose VNC and/or SSH connection between the host and VM. The first recent a...
- 09:31 openQA Infrastructure action #61994: VNC console corruption on aarch64
- okurz wrote:
> Oh, I see. I didn't know that the white circles can be covered by text as well. I assumed the animati...
- 08:35 openQA Infrastructure action #61994: VNC console corruption on aarch64
- It looks like creating workaround needles for this issue will be a lot of work.
Also available in: Atom