- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-08-07
- Last connection: 2019-08-07
- 10:26 openQA Project action #70648: Show serial tests in a more feasible way
- favogt wrote:
> - Treat successive terminal output/input more like an actual terminal and use an inline line break i...
- 15:23 openQA Project action #70615 (New): Calling select_serial_terminal() twice on s390x svirt backend results in error
- When the same job calls `select_serial_terminal()` twice on s390x svirt worker (e.g. once before and once after reboo...
- 14:16 openQA Project action #70612 (New): better error handling in testapi function script_output (was: script_output() ignores parse errors)
- ## Motivation
I've just spent 2 hours staring into code trying to figure out why `get_patches()` in lib/qam.pm rejec...
- 15:07 openQA Project action #70189 (Rejected): openQA-common package broken on Tumbleweed
- 14:22 openQA Project action #70189: openQA-common package broken on Tumbleweed
- mkittler wrote:
> The repository http://download.suse.de/ibs/QA:/Maintenance/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/ looks suspicious b...
- 14:26 openQA Project action #70189: openQA-common package broken on Tumbleweed
- `include_branding` and `icon_url` helpers are defined in `/usr/share/openqa/lib/OpenQA/WebAPI/Plugin/Helpers.pm` as t...
- 11:40 openQA Project action #70189 (Rejected): openQA-common package broken on Tumbleweed
- When I install the standard `openQA-common` package on Tumbleweed and try to access the local webUI, I get error 502 ...
- 14:59 openQA Project action #69700: Predefined QEMU hardware profiles in os-autoinst
- okurz wrote:
> ok, but I guess we also do not want to cram that much text into backend/qemu.pm within os-autoinst ei...
- 11:53 openQA Project action #69700: Predefined QEMU hardware profiles in os-autoinst
- okurz wrote:
> I think we can easily solve this with existing test parameters without further code changes needed. E...
- 10:15 openQA Project action #69700 (New): Predefined QEMU hardware profiles in os-autoinst
- We've recently had a [regression](https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1174887) that made our kernels unbootable...
Also available in: Atom