[functional][y][medium]Check for subvolumes present/not-present
- AC1: Subvolumes presence is checked based on test settings in at least two scenarios with differing test parameters, e.g. TOGGLEHOME
- AC2: Test for bsc#1084261 exists
- Research if we do not already have a test module covering subvolume checks
- Add simple check of mount points vs. expectations, e.g. start with @/home as an example based on TOGGLEHOME, see bsc#1084261
We already have a test for subvolumes in the installer with a needle check as well as
console/installation_snapshots that at least fails when there are no subvolumes.
#3 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
bsc#1097235 "/boot/grub2/arm64-efi is not a btrfs subvolume" is a bug that could be covered by this "new test"
- Subject changed from [functional][u][medium]Check for subvolumes present/not-present to [functional][y][medium]Check for subvolumes present/not-present
- Assignee deleted (
@Rodion, will you be interested in picking this ticket up? While valid, I don't see much value
we already have some validation, but we don't have explicit checks for the scenario without separate home partition. So I will put in our backlog. Cheers.