[sle][functional][yast] test fails to verify mount point for btrfs subvolumes fstab entry
|Category:||Bugs in existing tests|
|Target version:||openQA Project - Milestone 15|
Need to investigate why test fails, maybe format is slightly different. Be aware that profile and verification scripts are located in ay-tests repo.
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Installer-DVD-x86_64-autoyast_lvm@64bit fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 330.1
Last good: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1472934
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
- Target version set to Milestone 17
- Related to action #32848: [functional][u][medium]Check for subvolumes present/not-present added
- Due date set to 10/04/2018
- Target version changed from Milestone 17 to Milestone 15
Actually it seems we do have some [yast] specific capacity. Adding to S14.
- Due date changed from 10/04/2018 to 27/03/2018
- Status changed from New to Workable
Moving to this sprint, as out of tasks for subteam Y
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
The line in /etc/fstab changed to
I will change
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Due date changed from 27/03/2018 to 10/04/2018
Need to deploy PR, missing run on OSD to resolve, so move to the next sprint.
how will the code be deployed or who does it?
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom