[sle][functional][medium][yast][y] test fails in iscsi_server - needs needle update and further investigation
#3 Updated by jorauch over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [sle][functional][easy]test fails in iscsi_server - needs needle update to [sle][functional][medium]test fails in iscsi_server - needs needle update and further investigation
Looks very wrong here:
#5 Updated by jorauch over 2 years ago
Still wrong in current build:
- Verify if this firewall behaviour is wanted Either
- create a workaround
- wait for firewall to be fixed or
- add the adaption of the firewall settings
#13 Updated by jorauch over 2 years ago
Shortcut has changed from alt-p to alt-l furthermore it looks like not blocked anymore?
#16 Updated by jorauch about 2 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
Created PR to share progress:
Unassigning myself since no further progress and unable to work on this until monday
#19 Updated by jorauch about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
- Assignee changed from jorauch to riafarov
What is going on here?
riafarov you have a clue?
#45 Updated by dheidler about 2 years ago
Still fails on SLE15 with error msg: https://openqa.suse.de/tests/1638589#step/iscsi_server/68
#47 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Workable
- Target version changed from Milestone 15 to Milestone 16
https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1090521#c2 provides the feedback with suggestion how to adjust the name. Please try if that works.
#49 Updated by dheidler about 2 years ago
https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1091626 fixed & to be verified
SLE12SP4 iscsi test works (client and server).
Waiting for https://build.suse.de/request/show/164389 to appear in the SLE15 product.
Afterwards the SLE15 version of this test might need some additional needles.