Add repo to store and sync Job Group settings on o3
Job Group settings on o3 are still can be edit only through browser view.
This does not keep history of the changes, makes edit of the files less convenient.
- openSUSE Tumbleweed, openSUSE Tumbleweed AArch64, openSUSE Tumbleweed PowerPC, openSUSE Tumbleweed s390x Job Groups
- Optional: other job groups.
- Investigate where is the most suitable place for the repo (organization, grant access to it for the community, etc.)
- Create a separate repo to store Job Groups on o3, as we have for osd jobs.
- Set up sync.
- File separate ticket in case targeting more than 1 group becomes tricky.