[security][qem][maint][journald_fss] test fails in journald_fss - flaky failures in QEM aggregate tests
openQA test in scenario sle-15-SP2-Server-DVD-Updates-s390x-mau-extratests2@s390x-kvm-sle12 fails in
Test suite description¶
Testsuite maintained at https://gitlab.suse.de/qa-maintenance/qam-openqa-yml. Run console tests against aggregated test repo
Fails since (at least) Build 20210901-1 (current job)
Last good: 20210831-2 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
#3 Updated by tjyrinki_suse 3 months ago
- Subject changed from [qem][maint][journald_fss] test fails in journald_fss - flaky failures in QEM aggregate tests to [security][qem][maint][journald_fss] test fails in journald_fss - flaky failures in QEM aggregate tests
journald_fss.pm module mentions it being developed by QE Security, being FIPS/forward secure sealing related.
#4 Updated by openqa_review 3 months ago
This is an autogenerated message for openQA integration by the openqa_review script:
This bug is still referenced in a failing openQA test: mau-extratests2
To prevent further reminder comments one of the following options should be followed:
- The test scenario is fixed by applying the bug fix to the tested product or the test is adjusted
- The openQA job group is moved to "Released" or "EOL" (End-of-Life)
- The bugref in the openQA scenario is removed or replaced, e.g.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time changed from 12.00 h to 8.00 h
The problem should be fixed by removing root-console as select_serial_terminal about the lost key problem while lower worker performance.
We can close this one now and reopen it if necessary.