job incompletes with auto_review:"backend died: Error connecting to VNC server <openqaw5-xen.qa.suse.de:5901>: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection refused"
- Related to action #34348: [functional][tools][u][xen] test is interrupted after vnc_two_passwords - connection to <openqaw5-xen.qa.suse.de> host is refused added
- Related to action #25624: [sle][functional][s390x][zkvm] test fails in partitioning_full_lvm as incomplete with "considering VNC stalled / connection refused" added
- Related to action #16658: Error connecting to host <localhost>: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection refused added
- Category set to Feature requests
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Ready
one more ticket about the incomplete reason and trying to make it more obvious if work is to be expected from an instance admin or test writer.
- Related to action #75019: s390 job via ppc64le worker incompletes on failure to connect to VNC due to "Use of uninitialized value $_ in substr at /usr/lib/perl5/5.26.1/ppc64le-linux-thread-multi/IO/Handle.pm" added
- Related to action #73525: Job incompletes with auto_review:"backend died: unexpected end of data at /usr/lib/os-autoinst/consoles/VNC.pm.*":retry added
- Is duplicate of action #75364: [qac] job incompletes with auto_review:"(?s)Error connecting to VNC server.*openqa.*-xen.*backend died: socket does not exist. Probably your backend instance could not start or died.*" added
- Status changed from New to Rejected
- Assignee set to okurz
Also available in: Atom