- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: nicksinger
- Registered on: 01/03/2017
- Last connection: 01/03/2017
Reported issues: 186
- 10:35 am openQA Infrastructure action #64803: harmonize IPMI username and password auto_review:"(sonic|tails)-sp.qa.suse.de .*Un...
- I'm 100% against this approach and would propose the complete opposite: we finally introduce a proper way to handle a...
- 10:13 am openQA Infrastructure action #65130 (Feedback): Upgrade of firmware(s) for cloudberry (power9 machine)
- Alright, yesterday I played around with the machine a little bit. I already downloaded the appropriate binaries from ...
- 09:20 am openQA Infrastructure action #65130 (Feedback): Upgrade of firmware(s) for cloudberry (power9 machine)
- Cloudberry is a new P9 machine we received. To make use of it I first need to upgrade its firmwares according to http...
- 10:26 am openQA Infrastructure action #64983 (Workable): Staging machine openqa-staging-1.qa.suse.de does not boot after update ...
- As already clarified in chat: our staging machines are hosted on thincsus as virtual machines. Therefore we just need...
- 12:59 pm openQA Infrastructure action #49694: openqaworker7 lost one NVMe
- RIO is weird but it seems something is happening:
'No' by Nick Singer -25/03/2020 09:57:39 AM View Action De...
- 09:59 am openQA Infrastructure action #49694 (Feedback): openqaworker7 lost one NVMe
- I've created REQ_402391:
I kindly ask you to order these items:
- 09:40 am openQA Infrastructure action #49694 (In Progress): openqaworker7 lost one NVMe
- Yes, together with the order of openqaworker1's NVMe. Also for the record: Currently we have SFF-8639 connected NVMe'...
- 12:10 pm openQA Infrastructure action #37644: [tools] osd SSL certificate is only valid for openqa.suse.de, not for openqa.nue.s...
- Firefox is somewhat special when it comes to chain checks. Since we extended the cert to also cover "openqa.nue.suse....
- 03:12 pm openQA Infrastructure action #58676 (Feedback): [tools] manage certificates by salt (pillars)
- Together with @okurz we came up with a possible solution. See:
- 01:55 pm openQA Infrastructure action #47291 (Feedback): Configure jostaberry.arch.suse.de
- What exactly is the purpose of that PPC machine? Is it intended for use in product QA (aka: inside openQA) or do you ...
Also available in: Atom