- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2019-03-07
- Last connection: 2019-03-07
- 13:38 openQA Project action #68413 (In Progress): screenshot shows soft-fail border for a needle with bug reference but the module turns out to be "passed", expected "softfailed"
- I check this issue, it is related to the pr that I worked some months ago. I did not consider the needle file contain...
- 02:42 openQA Project action #67888: openqa-clone-custom-git-refspec cannot trigger a job that has no vars.json
- okurz wrote:
> https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3170 to cover this problem as well as whenever anyone call...
- 11:19 openQA Project action #67888: openqa-clone-custom-git-refspec cannot trigger a job that has no vars.json
- I make a mistake about the format. Did not find a button to modify it. So add some comments here.
- 11:12 openQA Project action #67888 (Resolved): openqa-clone-custom-git-refspec cannot trigger a job that has no vars.json
- ## User story
There are two jobs: parent job and child job. When parent job fails, the child job is skipped, so the...
- 13:40 openQA Project action #53675 (In Progress): /admin/needles: Provide options to limit use/match going back in time further
- 02:11 openQA Project action #67753: reset_consoles on powerhmc backend does not work
- okurz wrote:
> @Xiaojing_liu can you say what your intention is with moving the ticket to "openQA Project"?
- 06:36 openQA Project action #58700 (Feedback): It seems we have "Test schedule has changed, reloading test_order.json" in *every* job now, I doubt the schedule actually changes
- PR has been merged
- 06:38 openQA Project action #67081 (Closed): openqa-clone-job does not download the asset `HDD_1` when a job has `HDD_1` and `PUBLISH_HDD_1`
- I make a mistake of the `PUBLISH_HDD_1`, so close this ticket.
- 06:31 openQA Project action #58700: It seems we have "Test schedule has changed, reloading test_order.json" in *every* job now, I doubt the schedule actually changes
- pr: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/3145
- 02:11 openQA Infrastructure action #67381: Login on https://openqa.suse.de not possible (403 Forbidden)
- This issue happens again in openqa.suse.de and o3.
Also available in: Atom