registration module is proposed as the first module to test with libyui-client. Though it is unsure if all the widgets to communicate with the module already created.
To install packages for libyui-rest-api one can use this repo (in case we cannot find packages in SLES repos):
But it's packaged for SLE 15 SP2: https://build.suse.de/package/show/SUSE:SLE-15-SP2:GA/libyui-rest-api
We just don't know in which repo it's published.
See initial PR from Alex: https://github.com/jknphy/libyui_client/pull/6
- All libyui_client widgets required to make test for registration module for both Qt and ncurses are implemented;
- Unit tests for methods introduced in the widgets are created and passed;
- Rubocop checks passed.
- Install latest version of Sle15-SP2 with libyui-rest-api (as currently it is not clear where the package is located, e.g. enable all patterns during installation);
- Run registration module in both ncurses and Qt (e.g. for Qt xdg-su -c "env YUI_HTTP_REMOTE=1 YUI_HTTP_PORT=9998 /sbin/yast2 registration")
- Connect to the module with browser/curl or any other client which allows to make GET requests and provide easy visualization of returned JSON;
- Identify all the Widgets that are used in registration module;
- Implement the widgets in libyui_client.