coordination #42854: [functional][y][epic] Introduce relevant installation validation test modules
[functional][y][timeboxed:16h] Add validation module for nis mm tests
Currently, we are not really really verifying anything after nis tests, just that nfs is mounted (and we don't even assert it).
See here : https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/blob/6950fed9bfeef1205b2b937912f28131de29aa9d/tests/x11/nis_client.pm#L104
We should do a proper verification that config files from the server are used by the client. It will probably require a reboot so that settings are applied to the system.
- Follow up ticket with proposal for validation (what and how) is created
#5 Updated by riafarov over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from [functional][y] Add validation module for nis mm tests to [functional][y][timeboxed:16h] Add validation module for nis mm tests
- Description updated (diff)
- Category changed from New test to Spike/Research
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Assignee deleted (