Automate YaST Online Search menu from yast2 sw_single module
After manual testing of feature in #63595 we can move forward with automation.
Here are the affected packages:
- libyui: https://github.com/libyui/libyui/pull/159
- libyui-ncurses-pkg: pending
- libyui-qt-pkg: https://github.com/libyui/libyui-qt-pkg/pull/83
- yast-ycp-ui-bindings: https://github.com/yast/yast-ycp-ui-bindings/pull/49
- yast2: https://github.com/yast/yast-yast2/pull/1013
- yast2-packager: https://github.com/yast/yast-packager/pull/501
- yast2-registration: https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/pull/467 and https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/pull/472
- SUSEConnect: https://github.com/SUSE/connect/pull/434
- UX improvements: https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/pull/473
- Adding a controller: https://github.com/yast/yast-registration/pull/476
The option is located in the YaST2 software manager, under the "Extras" For the time being, the option (in the YaST2 software manager, under the "Extras" menu) will be available only in those systems where the yast2-registration package is available. However, if the system is unregistered, the user will get an error message about it.
- Have an scenario covering Online Search in x86_64 (no sense for other archs, check in #63595 for explanation)
- Both textmode and qt should be cover due to different behavior found in #63595.
- Basesystem and server module (our qcow2 from create_hdd_gnome) should suffice as pre-registered module before using this feature.
- Search for several packages from different modules not yet registered in the system (even we could search for a package that trigger two module to be installed, for example some module has deps on other modules, like the ones hanging from desktop module)
- Scenario should register everything requested and transfer all those package to Packager.
- Out of the scope is the real installation of those package in Packager.
Scenario should be running
Consider Online medium and optional full medium with post-registration.
Consider in scenario to check for error dialog before we point to the official SCC by editing /etc/SUSEConnect.
Consider in scenario with full medium to check for error dialog before we register the system.
Consider validation of scenario using SUSEConnect tool.