action #42854: [functional][y][epic] Introduce relevant installation validation test modules
[functional][y] Validate crypt_no_lvm test suite
See motivation in the parent ticket.
Scope is SLE 15 SP2 only (no staging).
- Only test modules which are relevant for the scenario are scheduled
- Partitioning is validated (encrypted partitions, no lvm)
- Test plan document is updated accordingly: https://gitlab.suse.de/riafarov/qa-sle-functional-y/blob/master/SLES_Integration_Level_Testplan.md
- crypt_no_lvm test suites are removed and settings are overwritten in the job group settings if necessary (see https://gitlab.suse.de/riafarov/qa-sle-functional-y/tree/master/JobGroups )
- Smoke test that we can read/write from/to fs
- We can check if we can reuse console/validate_encrypt.pm module
#5 Updated by JERiveraMoya 7 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
Please check QR tests, all archs fail with 'Exception::Assertion: /etc/crypttab contains different number of encrypted devices than expected' https://openqa.suse.de/tests/3601087#step/validate_encrypt/8