coordination #49244: YaST Command Line Options TRACKER
Regression test yast firewall
By using command line interface of yast2 firewall we can cover code paths which are used in the UI module, but with simpler way to interact.
Create test for yast firewall and verify following functions:
- Displays settings of broadcast packets.
- Disables firewall.
- Enables firewall.
- Displays the configuration related to network interfaces.
- Displays the logging settings.
- Redirects requests to masqueraded IP.
- Displays the masquerading settings.
- Displays information about allowed services, ports, and protocols.
- Displays start-up settings.
- Displays firewall configuration summary.
- Lists known firewall zones.
#10 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Rejected
According to YaST developers always has been recommended to use firewalld tools instead of yast, and there is not command line tool provided (at least for SLE-15) and even there is some dialog pointing to that info added more recently: