[functional][u][userspace] Convert "qa_userspace_apache2_mod_perl" to "console/apache2_mod_perl"
In #44138 we changed most userspace scenarios to use
QA_TESTSET to provide better to understand test results on failures. The scenarios that so far could not be converted should be handled the same.
We agreed to not maintain qa_userspace tests. To not loose coverage, we wanted to migrate them to normal openQA test modules.
- AC1: testsuite "qa_userspace_apache2_mod_perl" is covered by OBS package test or in a test module console/apache2_mod_perl
- Investigate what is covered by qa_userspace_apparmor and qa_userspace_apache2_mod_perl.
- Implement what is possible at OBS package level
- Implement the rest as normal openQA module.
Updated by dheidler over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to Feedback
- Assignee changed from dheidler to SLindoMansilla
This test - apart from the fact that it doesn't seem to get scheduled anywhere - is only executing (an old version of) the upstream testsuite and not performing any integration tests.
As the upstream testsuite is already executed during RPM build (https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/Apache:Modules/apache2-mod_perl/SLE_15_SP2/x86_64) I would reject this ticket.