action #37958: [epic] self-tests in os-autoinst-distri-opensuse for impact on staging test schedule
[functional][y] Move SLES staging tests to use declarative scheduling mechanism
Outcome of #48392 was that if we move staging test suites to declarative scheduling as it will allow us to avoid breakages
openSUSE staging is out of scope for now.
- Declarative schedule is applied to all scenarios in staging
We need to communicate changes to the RMs. Ask riafarov for the names.
#4 Updated by riafarov about 1 year ago
- Checklist set to [ ] RAID1, [ ] cryptlvm_minimal_x, [ ] default_install, [ ] ext4, [ ] gnome, [ ] minimal+base, [ ] rescue_system_sle11sp4, [ ] sles4sap_offline_gnome, [ ] autoyast_mini_staging
- Subject changed from [functional][y] Move staging tests to use declarative scheduling mechanism to [functional][y] Move SLES staging tests to use declarative scheduling mechanism
- Status changed from New to Workable
#17 Updated by ybonatakis about 1 year ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
I have a question about the "rescue_system". it appears as rescue_system_sle11sp4 for sle12 and rescue_system on sle15(with actual name rescue_system_sle11sp4 again). has this to do actual with sle11sp4?
#21 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 1 year ago
- Due date changed from 2019-05-07 to 2019-05-21
We need to review first https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/7380 where license acceptance and registration are unified to avoid conditional part in the yaml, and once it is merge, proceed with the rest of the test suite. We need to double check that schedule are exactly the same.
#23 Updated by JERiveraMoya about 1 year ago
As a result of https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/50666#note-20 I will comment in your PR about how we move forward with this ticket that we have stuck for a while. Please check schedule folder for new .yaml files with conditional approach.