[functional][u] test fails in vlc - unreliably closing the first_time_wizard - the RET key goes to the checkbox for "send data"
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-update_Leap_42.3_gnome@64bit fails in
Test suite description¶
Fails since (at least) Build 20190214 (current job)
Last good: 20190213 (or more recent)
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
The test is unreliably closing the first_time_wizard - the RET key goes to the checkbox for "send data"
#5 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from test fails in vlc to [functional][u] test fails in vlc - unreliably closing the first_time_wizard - the RET key goes to the checkbox for "send data"
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 24
#7 Updated by agraul almost 4 years ago
I created https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/6854 and https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-needles-opensuse/pull/515. They change the test from sending "RET" to clicking on the "Continue" button since "RET" sometimes misses the button.
#8 Updated by agraul almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
okurz: Is there anything left to take care of for https://github.com/os-autoinst/os-autoinst-distri-opensuse/pull/6854 ? I was on sick leave and to me it looks like Max Lin already did the required changes.
#9 Updated by okurz almost 4 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
yes, it seems to be all good after maxlin and me created more needles in e.g. openSUSE Tumbleweed, ports, Leap, maintenance tests. I guess the rest if at all could easily be covered by rather obvious needle creations so I guess we can call this ticket done. Thx.