openQA Tests - action #15108: [sle][functional][u][epic] Modules (Installation + migration)
openQA Tests - action #9464: [sle][functional][u] Modules - Advanced Systems Management
[sle][functional][u] test cfengine
SUSE QA tests - Milestone 25
The ASMM module of SLE12 includes cfengine, we should test this on openSUSE and SLE, see parent ticket #9464 as well.
- AC1: A simple functional test of cfengine is executed for automated openSUSE and SLE tests
- Same applies as in #45080
- It may be an openQA test but preferrably it is not when we can cover it more easily, e.g. in a package based test, e.g. as done for valgrind, see #36751
- Add a package based test in the development package first and make sure to have that test in Factory as well as the SLE package (for SLE12) or the packagehub package for SLE15
The package is available for SLE15 in packagehub
- Copied from action #45080: [sle][functional][u] test machinery added
- Copied from deleted (action #45080: [sle][functional][u] test machinery)
- Due date set to 2019-02-08
- Due date changed from 2019-02-08 to 2019-02-26
- Target version changed from Milestone 22 to Milestone 23
let's plan for next sprint
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Workable to Blocked
- Assignee set to okurz
- Due date set to 2019-03-26
- Due date changed from 2019-03-26 to 2019-06-04
- Target version changed from Milestone 23 to Milestone 25
- Assignee changed from okurz to mgriessmeier
Move to new QSF-u PO after I moved to the "tools"-team. I mainly checked the subject line so in individual instances you might not agree to take it over completely into QSF-u. Feel free to discuss with me or reassign to me or someone else in this case. Thanks.
I have discussed that task with Joachim Werner, the Product MAnager also for Systems Managemenet, and he confirmed that there is no need to test cfengine. There is no request from sudtomers. I close that task.
- Status changed from Blocked to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Workable
Since we didn't do anything here, this should have rejected status.
- Status changed from Workable to Rejected
Also available in: Atom