[tool] Summarize results in test details tab
To get a quick overview in test details the idea is to show grouped results in tab on details page, somehow similar to what we have in tests list: .
- AC1: test details tabs shows test module results summary
The initial idea was to have it for "external results", but it could also apply to details, which need to be discussed. We also show the number of comments in the comment tab.
- Related to action #36232: Rendering of external harness output in a separate table added
- Related to deleted (action #36232: Rendering of external harness output in a separate table)
- Follows action #36232: Rendering of external harness output in a separate table added
I swear that I read this before!! My eyes are lying to me xD
- Category set to Feature requests
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Difficulty set to easy
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to ilausuch
- Subject changed from [tool] Sumarize results in tab to [tool] Summarize results in test details tab
PR was merged and can be seen in action already on o3. It looks nice. I would still have favored to display the result in the tab header – same as initially described and also as we have for comments – but maybe this approach is fine as well.
ilausuch unless you have differing plans I recommend you resolve this ticket
Sorry, I found the placement within the tab header rather weird when I saw the screenshot in the PR comment so I suggested to move it to the info panel. I still think this is the best place so from my side the issue can be marked as resolved.
- Status changed from In Progress to Feedback
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom