- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2018-06-01
- Last connection: 2018-06-01
- 01:19 openQA Tests action #68452 (Workable): [qac][public cloud][PCW] Show ec2 instances without vault-namespace
- The entry which is shown by this query is faulty, as it doesn't have any `vault-namespace`.
- 13:34 openQA Tests action #66976 (Resolved): [qac][wicked][dante] Update --
- 13:34 openQA Tests action #66976: [qac][wicked][dante] Update --
- I think this is obsolete for now.
The decision is to _not_ update openqa automatically, so we get a stable base.
- 13:31 openQA Tests action #66982 (Resolved): [qac][wicked][dante] Convinince scripts for manuall trigger
- This is the script to manually trigger the opnenqa jobs: https://gitlab.suse.de/wicked-maintainers/wicked-ci/-/blob/m...
- 13:30 openQA Tests action #66979 (Resolved): [qac][wicked][dante] Enable gitlab-ci
- We installed a ci for wicked.
Here I started to write some documentation https://gitlab.suse.de/wicked-maintainers/...
- 21:48 openQA Tests action #68185 (New): [qac][wicked] New test: wicked ifreload-4.sh -- reload all fails to detach ports from bridges with team interfaces
- This is actually the same as https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/66949 but with team interfaces.
Before start imp...
- 21:41 openQA Tests action #66949 (Resolved): [qac][wicked] New test: wicked ifreload all fails to detach ports from bridges
There is now also a ifreload-4.sh test scrip...
- 09:42 openQA Tests action #68134 (New): [qac][wicked][dante] Generate unified JSON result files for each pipeline
**Marius Tomaschewski @mtomaschewski**
Yes, it would be great if we could create + archive a table / html...
- 09:42 openQA Tests action #66970: [qac][wicked][epic] dante.arch.suse.de improvements - wicked development ci
- due to changes in a related task: #68134
Also available in: Atom