- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: cfconrad
- Registered on: 01/06/2018
- Last connection: 01/06/2018
Reported issues: 43
- 08:58 pm openQA Tests action #45461: [kernel] test fails in t11_vlan_ifdown_modify_one_config
- 01:35 pm openQA Project action #44654 (New): [tool] Sumarize results in tab
- Show grouped results in tab on details page, somehow similar to what we have in tests list: ![short summery](overview...
- 12:50 pm openQA Project action #40415: Concurrent jobs with dependencies don't work if they are on different machines.
- What about explicitly define the machine, like:
- 08:49 pm openQA Tests action #41696: [sle][functional][u][sporadic] test fails in install_test_suite - The test package...
- okurz wrote:
> @cfconrad could it be that your PR https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1731 caused this?
- 08:51 am openQA Project action #40913: script_output sometimes fail on virtio console
- 08:18 am openQA Project action #40913: script_output sometimes fail on virtio console
- I thought it doesn't make sense to assign someone to a closed bug. Thanks for pointing that out.
- 07:42 am openQA Project action #40913 (Resolved): script_output sometimes fail on virtio console
- We went the "here tag" approach, which anton cam up with, thx.
- 09:34 pm openQA Project action #40913: script_output sometimes fail on virtio console
- We could just wait for the script being echoed back from the virtio terminal (https://github.com/cfconrad/os-autoinst...
- 12:13 pm openQA Project action #40913: script_output sometimes fail on virtio console
- @riafarov Yes I think using a temp file and just downloading it, would avoid that problem. And if someone really need...
- 09:43 am openQA Project action #30613: [functional][y][hard] script_output might include extra serial output
- Created a new ticket  for the cases where script_output() fail in "cat -" and never return to prompt.
Also available in: Atom