[functional][u] Adapt opensusebasetest to provide dmesg and journal log
openQA test in scenario sle-12-SP4-Server-DVD-ppc64le-default@ppc64le fails in
Has a test (keymap_or_locale) failing, that inherits from opensusebasetest, however while looking at the asset list, there's no dmesg, or journal log, making a bug report kernel related, basically useless (IMO), however system_prepare (https://openqa.suse.de/tests/2234331#step/system_prepare/3) inherits from consoletest, and properly saves the journal file.
I guess it would be possible to harmonize them?
- AC1: whenever keymap_or_locale fails dmesg and journal log are available
#7 Updated by okurz over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from okurz to riafarov
Move to new QSF-y PO after I moved to the "tools"-team. I mainly checked the subject line so in individual instances you might not agree to take it over completely into QSF-y. Feel free to reassign to me or someone else in this case. Thanks.
#8 Updated by riafarov over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional][u][y] Adapt opensusebasetest to provide dmesg and journal log to [functional][u] Adapt opensusebasetest to provide dmesg and journal log
- Status changed from Blocked to New
- Assignee deleted (
Don't see how it's blocked, and should be easy to reach. Set to userspace as not directly related to YaST. Please, let me know if you need support on this one.
#9 Updated by szarate over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to SLindoMansilla