action #40469: [functional][y][epic] Adjust RAID/LVM/partitioning tests to the new changes and extend testing coverage
[functional][y] New test for formatting/mounting/encrypting a whole disk
The YaST partitioner now allows to "edit" a whole disk with no partitions. See https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/752 for more details.
It would be good to have an openQA test for that.
- to use lvm with partitionless disk
- we have autoyast installations using this feature, so we can use those images and run Expert Partitioner and edit existing setup
RAID with partitionless disks are out of scope here, as feature is marked as experimental.
lvm-encrypt-separate-boot as a base
Scope is qemu backend only.
- Installation should use Modify menu which is available when Hard disks is selected in the tree
- Installation one partition and one partitionless disk for lvm and is optionally encrypted
- Partitioning is validated in the end of installation