[functional][y] New test for formatting/mounting/encrypting a whole disk
The YaST partitioner now allows to "edit" a whole disk with no partitions. See https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/752 for more details.
It would be good to have an openQA test for that.
- to use lvm with partitionless disk
- we have autoyast installations using this feature, so we can use those images and run Expert Partitioner and edit existing setup
RAID with partitionless disks are out of scope here, as feature is marked as experimental.
lvm-encrypt-separate-boot as a base
Scope is qemu backend only.
- Installation should use Modify menu which is available when Hard disks is selected in the tree
- Installation one partition and one partitionless disk for lvm and is optionally encrypted
- Partitioning is validated in the end of installation
- Subject changed from New test for formatting/mounting/encrypting a whole disk to [functional][y] New test for formatting/mounting/encrypting a whole disk
- Target version set to future
- Due date set to 2019-12-31
- Due date changed from 2019-12-31 to 2020-01-28
- Due date changed from 2020-01-28 to 2020-02-11
- Due date changed from 2020-02-11 to 2020-02-25
- Due date changed from 2020-02-25 to 2020-03-10
- Due date changed from 2020-03-10 to 2020-03-24
- Due date changed from 2020-03-24 to 2020-04-07
- Due date changed from 2020-04-07 to 2020-04-21
- Assignee set to JERiveraMoya
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date changed from 2020-04-21 to 2020-05-05
- Assignee deleted (
As discussed, moving this one to further refine it in future.
- Due date deleted (
We decide to proceed with libyui for the UI tests, so postponing as have coverage with AY tests for this functionality.
- Due date set to 2020-08-04
- Due date changed from 2020-08-04 to 2020-08-25
- Due date changed from 2020-08-25 to 2020-09-08
- Due date changed from 2020-09-08 to 2020-10-06
- Due date deleted (
- Parent task deleted (
- Project changed from openQA Tests to qe-yast
- Category deleted (
Also available in: Atom