- Email: email@example.com
- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: 1
- Registered on: 2013-02-18
- Last connection: 2013-08-06
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 2013-02-19)
- openSUSE 12.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-02-19)
- oST_Projects (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-02-26)
- Travel Support and merchandising mgmt (Manager, Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-02-26)
- openQA improvement (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 2013-03-21)
- USB Sticks (Developer, Diary reporter, 2013-04-16)
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-07-15)
- openQA Project (Developer, 2014-01-27)
- Staging project workflow (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 2014-01-27)
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Manager, Developer, 2014-08-06)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 2015-09-10)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 2015-11-11)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 2016-05-03)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 2018-07-15)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 2016-11-14)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 2017-09-06)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 2018-05-30)
- QA (Developer, 2018-11-14)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 2018-10-16)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 2019-04-16)
- Jump 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-09)
- MicroOS 15.2 (Developer, 2020-04-17)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 release retrospective (Developer, 2020-08-04)
- qe-yast (Developer, 2020-10-02)
- openSUSE Leap 15.3 (Developer, 2020-10-28)
- openSUSE Leap 15.4 (Developer, 2021-10-06)
- openQA auto review (Developer, 2022-05-04)
- ALP (Developer, 2022-06-14)
- 15:30 openSUSE admin tickets #55901 (Resolved): Certs for infra openVPN expired
- Since the NetworkManager configuration in my laptop still didn't work with the new password and the new cert files, I...
- 08:41 qe-yast action #41948 (New): [functional][y] New test for formatting/mounting/encrypting a whole disk
- The YaST partitioner now allows to "edit" a whole disk with no partitions. See https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-n...
- 08:39 openQA Tests action #41945 (Resolved): [functional][y] Adapt the test to the new UI of the partitioner
- In order to accommodate all the new functionality of the Partitioner (like the possibility of creating partitions wit...
- 16:10 openQA Tests action #41876 (Resolved): [sle][functional][y][feature:dev:done][timeboxed:8h] jsc#SLE-3170 fate#325346 YaST2: disk module to support caching / Add bcache through the Partitioner
- Starting with yast2-storage-ng 4.1.21, it's possible to create new bcache devices with the Expert Partitioner. It wou...
- 11:40 openQA Tests action #41276 (Resolved): [functionality][y][research] Test partitions on an MD RAID
- Now it's possible to manage partitions within a software MD RAID. As part of the change, the interface for managing R...
- 13:21 openQA Tests action #40682 (Resolved): [functional][y] full disk as LVM PV
- In the partitioner is possible to create an LVM VG on top of partitions and disks (without partition table) alike. I'...
- 13:19 openQA Tests action #40679 (Rejected): [functional][y] whole disk as part of an MD RAID
- This pull request adds the possibility to the partitioner of defining an MD RAID array on top of full disks, not only...
- 13:18 openQA Tests action #40676 (Resolved): [functional][y] Adapt to the new workflow of "Create New Partition Table"
- See more details at https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/726
- 12:33 openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #13422: software.opensuse.org
- 11:10 openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #12426 (Closed): prepare software.opensuse.org
Also available in: Atom