- Role: Developer
- Connect profile: ancorgs
- Registered on: 18/02/2013
- Last connection: 06/08/2013
- openQA improvement (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 21/03/2013)
- openQA Infrastructure (Developer, 16/10/2018)
- openQA Project (Developer, 27/01/2014)
- openQA Tests (Developer, 11/11/2015)
- openSUSE 12.3 Release (Developer, Diary reporter, 19/02/2013)
- openSUSE 13.2 Release (Manager, Developer, 06/08/2014)
- openSUSE admin (Developer, private ticket access, 15/07/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.0 (Developer, 06/09/2017)
- openSUSE Leap 15.1 (Developer, 30/05/2018)
- openSUSE Leap 15.2 (Developer, 16/04/2019)
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 Release (Developer, 10/09/2015)
- openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release (Developer, 03/05/2016)
- openSUSE Leap 42.3 Release (Developer, 14/11/2016)
- openSUSE Release Process (Developer, 19/02/2013)
- oST_Projects (Developer, Diary reporter, 26/02/2013)
- Provo (Developer, private ticket access, 15/07/2018)
- QA (Developer, 14/11/2018)
- Staging project workflow (Developer, Reporter, Diary reporter, 27/01/2014)
- Travel Support and merchandising mgmt (Manager, Developer, Diary reporter, 26/02/2013)
- USB Sticks (Developer, Diary reporter, 16/04/2013)
Reported issues: 296
- 03:30 pm openSUSE admin tickets #55901 (Resolved): Certs for infra openVPN expired
- Since the NetworkManager configuration in my laptop still didn't work with the new password and the new cert files, I...
- 08:41 am openQA Tests action #41948 (New): [functional][y] New test for formatting/mounting/encrypting a whole disk
- The YaST partitioner now allows to "edit" a whole disk with no partitions. See https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-n...
- 08:39 am openQA Tests action #41945 (Resolved): [functional][y] Adapt the test to the new UI of the partitioner
- In order to accommodate all the new functionality of the Partitioner (like the possibility of creating partitions wit...
- 04:10 pm openQA Tests action #41876 (Resolved): [sle][functional][y][feature:dev:done][timeboxed:8h] jsc#SLE-3170 fate#...
- Starting with yast2-storage-ng 4.1.21, it's possible to create new bcache devices with the Expert Partitioner. It wou...
- 11:40 am openQA Tests action #41276 (Resolved): [functionality][y][research] Test partitions on an MD RAID
- Now it's possible to manage partitions within a software MD RAID. As part of the change, the interface for managing R...
- 01:21 pm openQA Tests action #40682 (Resolved): [functional][y] full disk as LVM PV
- In the partitioner is possible to create an LVM VG on top of partitions and disks (without partition table) alike. I'...
- 01:19 pm openQA Tests action #40679 (Blocked): [functional][y] whole disk as part of an MD RAID
- This pull request adds the possibility to the partitioner of defining an MD RAID array on top of full disks, not only...
- 01:18 pm openQA Tests action #40676 (Resolved): [functional][y] Adapt to the new workflow of "Create New Partition Table"
- See more details at https://github.com/yast/yast-storage-ng/pull/726
- 12:33 pm openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #13422: software.opensuse.org
- 11:10 am openSUSE Leap 42.2 Release action #12426 (Closed): prepare software.opensuse.org
Also available in: Atom