[functional][u] test fails in php7_postgresql96
openQA test in scenario sle-15-Installer-DVD-s390x-proxyscc_upgrade_sles12sp3+alladdons_s390x@s390x-kvm-sle12 fails in
Fails since (at least) Build 489.2
A version agnostic test of the test module should be scheduled instead.
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
From the bug 1091769 https://bugzilla.suse.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1091769#c1
PostgreSQL 9.6 has been replaced by PostgreSQL 10 in SLES15, we need update our test code such as
zypper_call 'in postgresql10-* sudo';
#3 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from [functional] test fails in php7_postgresql96 to [functional][u] test fails in php7_postgresql96
- Description updated (diff)
- Due date set to 2018-06-19
- Status changed from New to Workable
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 17
Certainly at least related. I plan to have this fixed in sprint 19, that is before 2018-06-19. Feel free to plan to fix it within the migration team before that date.
#5 Updated by JWSun about 2 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
#8 Updated by JWSun almost 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
your PR got merged some time ago - what's the status here?
Did you check recent testresults?
Test result has passed with latest build.
But there is an enhancement require here - postgresql version can be chosen with different product.
I will open a new ticket for it