Start migration to Boostrap 4
The title says already everything. Further notes:
- Keep this in mind when adding new things to the frontend.
- Don't skip Boostrap 4. Being too far behind makes updates to future Boostrap versions much harder.
- Since it is unclear how much work it will be (at this point), I called the ticket Start migration... - let's see whether we will accomplish it in the current sprint.
- Existing WIP PR by coolo: https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1582
- I'll update the ticket if I gather some experience.
#2 Updated by mkittler over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
Yesterday, I was able to restore the overall appearance (based on coolos branch).
Here is the list of pages I've tested (all working now):
- flash messages
- live view
#5 Updated by okurz about 2 years ago
Two things I observed on osd with new bootstrap4 design: full screen view on index page does not scale to the whole available space anymore and the doc box on top seems to have gotten the links back that we had removed by overwriting with local templates I think