[functional][wayland][opensuse][medium][u]VLC on Plasma/Wayland: input not finished before pressing 'play'
openQA test in scenario opensuse-Tumbleweed-DVD-x86_64-kde-wayland@64bit_virtio fails in
Fails reproducibly in this scenario whenever the scenario manages to reach that far in the test execution
Last good: Could be we have never reached that step in this scenario on wayland@64bit_virtio. https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/638017#step/vlc/22 is the corresponding test on the non-wayland/non-virtio kde test scenario where the test module seems to be quite stable.
- Understand that the corresponding non-wayland/non-virtio test seems to be quite stable
- Try to reproduce with a simpler test scenario, e.g. only boot_to_desktop and vlc or at least skip the other console tests and x11 tests before vlc
- Reproduce locally
- Try to fix for wayland/virtio specific problems
Always latest result in this scenario: latest
Seems that the test presses play before the entire address for 'Big Buck bunny' has been entered, resulting in a medium that can't be found
(this is newly unvocered, as so far, plasma/wayland tests basically never reached vlc.. it's improving)
Updated by okurz over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from VLC on Plasma/Wayland: input not finished before pressing 'play' to [functional][wayland][opensuse][medium][u]VLC on Plasma/Wayland: input not finished before pressing 'play'
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to Milestone 16
Updated by zluo over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Workable to In Progress
- Assignee set to zluo