[tools][dashboard]overview page for multiple products at once
As a reviewer of all tests on an openQA instance looking for common problems I want the overview page to show me results from multiple or all of distri/version/flavor/group so that I do not need to open one page for every single combination
- AC1: the test overview page supports display of multiple distri/version/flavor/group by selecting multiple
- AC2: the test overview page supports display of all results within each of the above mentioned list if the corresponding value has not been specified (as for "latest build" when leaving out build)
- AC3: multiple values for one parameter are OR-combined
out of scope¶
- showing multiple builds at once
- showing specific build for individual set when zero or multiple values are specified for distri, version, etc.
flavor, machine, test, arch have been shown all previously anyway so they should merely be preserved in their behaviour. So regarding expected new behaviour we can focus on distri, version, build. version should be handled like a specialization of distri in general.
Regarding AC2 there are some "interesting" scenarios:
- no distri, no version, build, e.g. '/tests/overview?build=0123' -> that can be very ambiguous as a build might appear everywhere. Anyway, to not restrict anything - maybe the instance is just used for one distri+version - just return what has been found for that build -> query DB for that build
- distri, version, build -> easy case (if single value for each) -> lookup DB by that specification and return
- distri, version, no build -> most recent build within distri+version
- no distri, no version, no build -> lookup distris+versions first, find most recent build for each
#3 Updated by okurz almost 5 years ago
- Category set to 140
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to okurz
https://github.com/os-autoinst/openQA/pull/1040 adds possibility to show jobs from multiple job groups for the same distri/version/build. Next step after that would be make it work regardless of distri/version/build, e.g. show the latest build individually for each flavor/jobgroup.
#5 Updated by okurz almost 5 years ago
#16 Updated by okurz over 4 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version deleted (
Still did not manage to regard this with priority during M8. Maybe now that SLE 12 SP3 calms down a bit I might find the time. But to be honest: I think it's lower priority (now) as at least for myself I am using e.g. the auto-generated report on https://w3.nue.suse.com/~okurz/openqa_suse_de_status.html for a bigger overview. Still valid feature request.