In #132614 openqaworker-arm-1 was moved to FC Basement so that we have one hot-redundant aarch64 OSD machine outside of PRG2. For that to be setup we need to also accomodate the automatic recovery feature.
- AC1: openqaworker-arm-1 runs OSD production jobs again
- AC2: The automatic recovery of openqaworker-arm-1 on crashes works
- Disable the automatic recovery for openqaworker-arm-1 from the old location
- Mount the machine and connect it back into the network including DHCP/DNS in https://gitlab.suse.de/OPS-Service/salt/
- Remove old DHCP/DNS entries in https://gitlab.suse.de/OPS-Service/salt/
- Update https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/salt-pillars-openqa/-/blob/master/openqa/workerconf.sls
- Find on https://wiki.suse.net/index.php/SUSE-Quality_Assurance/Labs how the new PDU can be used
- Integrate the new PDU in https://gitlab.suse.de/openqa/grafana-webhook-actions
I crosschecked the machine connections and updated racktables. The fibre channel connection is correct as documented in racktables, eth0 in OS is for the physical port SFP+-1. On the DHCP server no request shows up for this network interface. I assume the switch is not configured correctly yet for the SFP port.